Monday, May 10, 2010
Glenn Beck's buddy Stu has posted a little ditty about birthers on his blog...
Vast majority of birthers are not Republicans (*updated)Well let's see here, I'm a birther, Sage is a birther, and a good number of those who frequent the RWRepublic are also birthers.
How would you describe this person?
1) They approve of how Obama is handling his job as president
2) They hold favorable views of him personally
3) And they prefer him over congressional Republicans when it comes to dealing with the economy.
Let's see exactly how we stack up around here.
1) The RWRepublic does NOT approve of how Obama is handling his job as president,
2) The RWRepublic does NOT hold favorable views of him personally,
3) And we do NOT prefer him over congressional Republicans when it comes to dealing with the economy (though we don't trust them very much either).
I don't know who these guys interviewed, but it sure as fuck wasn't us.
*Obama was born in Hawaii. In Hawaii. Innnn Hawwwwwaiiiii.He probably was. Still, no one has shown any legally acceptable proof one way or the other. Even if he was, there's still that stingy little matter of his father's citizenship. Stu didn't even mention that (big surprise).
Again, Mr. Beck and Stu, Hawk, and others who persist in calling birthers "kooks" and all manner of other derogatory things, I ask for your rebuttal to my position that Barack Hussein Obama is NOT legally a natural born citizen of the United States of America, and as such is illegally holding the office of President of the United States.
Until you credibly answer, you are ineligible for name-calling.